- Each 1 ml contains- Iodine (as Povidone Iodine) 5 mg
- Debride and clean the wound with an aseptic wound gauge. Spray the wound area with enough amount from Fidone, repeat 2- 3 times daily, until the wound heals. Take all precautions to prevent the animal from licking the area.
For Professional Veterinary Use Only
Use full strength for:
- Pre-operative prepping of skin and mucous membranes
- Preventing bacterial infection
- Emergency antisepsis of minor lacerations, abrasions. and burns
- Post-operative application to surgical incisions
- For use on all animals specially companion animals, including dogs, cats, and horses
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- Helps to reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection
- Treatment of ring worms in sheep and goat
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product:
-in the eyes.
-on food-producing animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product ?
- prolonged exposure to wet solution may cause irritation or, rarely, severe skin reactions
- in pre-operative prepping, avoid “pooling” beneath the animal
Stop use and ask a veterinarian:
- if irritation and redness develop
- in rare instances of local irritation or sensitivity
- 3 years