Composition: Each 1 liter contains:
|Propylene glycol||892 g|
|Choline chloride||75 g|
|Cobalt chloride||0.75 g|
|Potassium iodide||4.5 g|
|Sorbitol up to||1000 ml|
- Ketolene is a complementary feed for cattle used in the case of ketosis and for prevention purpose.
- Ingredients of the Ketolene are effectively eliminate the problems related to energy management of animals, beneficially impact the energy balance and energy metabolism, support digestion and absorption of feed, maintain the appropriate homocysteine level and decrease the risk of fatty liver.
- Prevention: 100 ml ketolene every 2 days, for 2 weeks before calving and every day for 3-5 days after calving.
- Treatment: 200 ml twice daily on first day, followed by 100 ml twice daily for the next three days
- 100 ml daily for 4 days before parturition, As Ketosis starts from prenatal metabolic stress
- It is recommended that Ketolene is administered continuously till symptoms subside, or until parturition. During this period, a general enhancement in nutritional supplementation is advised.
- 1liter and 5 liters
- keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sun light
- 24 months from the date of manufacturing