Directions for use:
Bath the animal or the affected region prior to application.
Rinse off shampoo (in pet animals), Spray entire contents of Sulfos onto animal and work into skin.
Allow to dry on animal.
DO NOT Rinse.
May be applied at 5-7 day intervals.
Treatment is repeated for several weeks until skin scrapings have been clear of mites for at least a month.
- Farm animals: Horses, cattle, sheep and goat
- Pets: Dogs and Cats
- Poultry: Rabbits, Hamsters
- For topical use on animals only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is malodorous.
- May cause skin irritation.
- If irritation develops, decrease frequency of use or discontinue.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Sulfos can stain light-colored coats and tarnish silver jewelry.
- To prevent possible oral ingestion and toxicity, animal should not be allowed to groom until the coat has dried after treatment.