Each 1 liter contains:
|L Carnitine||20 g|
|DL Methionine||15 g|
|L Lysine HCH||25 g|
|Vitamin B12||50 mg|
|L Arginine||5000 mg|
|Purified water up to||1 liter|
- Promotor-X ensures proper metabolism for lipids and proteins, sufficient production of energy from ketone bodies, regulation of ammonia concentrations in blood.
- Ataurine stimulates immune system, respiration and ATP transport system at the cell level.
- Promotor-X proves proper functioning of the neuro-hormonal system, digestive, circulatory and reproductive systems.
- Carnitine determines animal fitness, strength of muscles and cardiac muscle activity.
- Promotor-X activate digestion processes by increasing the secretion of gastric juice and pancreatic enzymes
- Promotor-X improves all production parameters such as: intensive and rapid growth
- Shortening of fattening period, feed utilization and Improves meat and milk quality
- Promotor-X increases milk production
- Growth promotor
- Reduces fattening period in chicken, goose and Turkeys
- Improves feed utilization: reduces feed used per kg body weight.
- Increase vitality and viability of birds
- Layers: quick achieving of peak of egg production as well as maintaining high egg production for a long time
- Breeders: The blend is to be served in poor fertility of eggs, reduced hatchability, high mortality of embryos, to reduce losses due to lack of eggs. Roosters should receive mix in case of poor sperm production and decrease of their vitality.
- Beef cattle:
- Regular use of Promotor-X increases daily weight gain, reduces the fattening period and allows to obtain meat with low fat content and allows better utilization of feed.
- Promotor-X enhances immunity, relieves stress, reduces the effects of food poisoning and allows to maintain homeostasis.
- Dairy Cows:
- Promotor-X must be administered in any alimentary tract disturbances, circulatory system, reproductive system and neuro-hormonal system disturbances.
- Promotor-X allows to obtain higher quantity of better-quality milk, due to more economical feed usage.
- Horses, Cattle and camels: 20 – 30 g per animal daily for 5 days
- Calves, Foals: 10 – 15 g per animal daily for 5 days
- Sheep and goat: 5- 7 g per animal daily for 5 days
- Lambs and kids: 3-5 g per animal daily for 5 days
- Dogs and Cats: 2-3 g per animal daily for 5 days
- Poultry: 0.5 g / Liter drinking water for 4-5 days
- All above doses may be repeated in a regular intervals each 2-3 weeks
- 50 g, 100 g, 500 g. 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg
- Store in original, closed packaging at room temperature.
- 24 months from the date of manufacturing