Each 1 liter contains:
Trusorp liquid composition: include 4 main categories:
- Prebiotic and probiotics: Cell wall components of yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae) and fermentation extract of L form Bacillus subtilis.
- Cocktail of organic and inorganic acids: Lactic, Citric, acetic, malic, aspartic and phosphoric acids.
- Vitamins: Vit. B2, B6, Vit.12, Nicotinamide, and Biotin
- Minerals: Copper, selenium, Calcium, Zinc, iron, Magnesium, Manganese and Cobalt
- Electrolytes: sodium and potassium citrates
- Mode of action: Prebiotic: “mannan and beta glucan”
- Bio- agglutination of toxin particles regardless their polarity: MOS provides large areas of selective adsorption with different pore sizes, which can selectively adsorb different types of mycotoxins.
- Act as Dummy Sites for Gram negative Pathogenic Bacteria: The bacteria bind to these MOS particles (with their mannose-specific type-1 fimbriae), and pass through the gut, “Preventing bacterial Lectins from binding to cell surface carbohydrates”
- Enhances both of cellular and humeral immune responses
Probiotic: The L-form biotechnology extract offers the following advantages:
- A high concentration of enzymes and biological components (mainly simple proteins) which specifically deal with mycotoxins, chemical, physical and biological approaches to Control Mycotoxins.
- Cell debris (cell wall fragments and cell membranes and organells) which play two major roles
- Strongly bind mycotoxin molecules.
- Flush them out through the feces.
- Act as a strong stimulant for the host’s immune system, especially in case of immune suppressive toxins such as aflatoxins
Biotransformation of Toxins (less polar toxins)
It is a change in the nature or iso-transformation of a certain substance (Toxin particle) either changes into a less toxic or nontoxic substance (detoxified). Biotransformation neutralizes the toxic effect of mycotoxins
- T2 toxins: through reduction of the 12, 13 epoxide group by de-epoxidases enzymes activity to yield a carbon – carbon double bond that lead to less toxic molecule.
- Zearalenone detoxification :
Transformation of the chemical structure of the toxin molecules by the yeast strains (ester hydrolysis) into a similar molecule but nontoxic.
- Prevention and treatment of a wide range of mycotoxins (polar and less polar toxins)
- The lactic acid content along with the acidifiers enhance nutrients absorbability.
- Improves feed utilization efficiency.
- Growth uniformity.
- Lowered morbidity and mortality rates. Feeding beneficial bacteria: A natural solution for increasing efficiency and decreasing pathogens in animal agriculture.
- Provides an energy supplying component such as “lactic acid” and “Propylene Glycol”.
- Improves the general health status of the Mycotoxin-challenged birds.
- Compatible with coccidio-stats, antibiotics and other feed additives.
- Poultry: 0.5 ml/ 1 Liter of drinking water for 3-5 consecutive days
- Adult Cattle: 30 ml / animal daily
- Calves, sheep and goat: 10 ml / animal daily
keep in a dry, cool play away from direct sun light
- 500 ml, 1 liter
- 2 years